Spacebase DF-9 1.02 released
(1.01 was released shortly after 1.0 and contained a few crash fixes.)
- Hide back walls in construct mode when cutaway view is enabled.
- Clearer visuals for Tear Down vs Vaporize wall tile orders.
- If user tries to save during an event, save happens once event has run. Prevents various event state bugs.
- Balance: Difficulty ramps up over slower time, final siege takes longer to happen.
- Fixed: Security sometimes doesn’t respond to Beacon in correct numbers.
- Fixed: Tutorial conditions aren’t completed when keyboard shortcuts are used.
- Fixed: Final siege goal triggers prematurely.
- Fixed: “Ghost helmets” appear on citizens during certain animations.
- Fixed: Turrets don’t attack hostiles in some cases.
- Fixed: Some AI issues relating to survival situations.
- Fixed: WASD keys function in full-screen menus.
- Fixed: Pathfinding crash.
- Fixed: Can’t place weight benches.
- Fixed: Crash building or hovering some objects.
- Fixed: Time doesn’t pause when starting a new game.
- Fixed: Tutorial doesn’t load correctly when selecting Outpost EZ-101 in Galaxy Map with resized window.